Virtual Campfire Conversations
September 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Did you know? …
* Loneliness rates have doubled since the ’80s.
* People are addicted to social media.
* Comparing our lives to everyone else’s highlight reels takes a toll on our self-esteem.
* One in four Americans have zero friends to confide in.
* Studies show that having poor social connections is as harmful as smoking or obesity.
We are becoming the Lonely Generation.
Let’s combat this by having conversations that matter via an intimate zoom gathering. During Campfire Conversations we’ll ask deep questions by the “fire” and see what magical adventure we can create — together.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful to discover a new best friend as summer turns to fall?
Co-facilitated by Gary Ware of Breakthrough Play!
Suggested donation: $10 (Paypal and Venmo links provided in Zoom chat.)