- This event has passed.
Teen Improv Summer Camp
June 18 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Camper showcase at 2 pm on Friday, June 21Our day campers will explore the basic concepts of improvisation in a warm, safe and supportive environment. Improv games and activities will grow self-confidence and enable campers to explore creativity individually, and, as a team.
Campers will experience:
• Being – and reacting – in the moment.
• Accepting and building on gifts from fellow campers.
• Embracing – and using – failure.
• Co-creating with others (listening, giving & taking focus).
• Thriving in an unscripted environment.
And, on the last day of camp, our campers will present an improv camp showcase to friends and family!
21st CCLC grant funding through SCYC makes this free to campers. For more info + to register, contact Angela at SCYC at 970-480-7293 or email@example.com.
For more information about the School Community Youth Collaborative, visit http://scyclistens.org.