- Improv for Everybody: Check your inhibitions at the door and feel more confident, connected and creative
- A Laughter Adventure: Use laughter yoga as a tool for health, wellness and community building
- Team Building Without a Script: Create a strong, engaged team that makes work fun and fruitful through cooperative play
- Interactive Play for Mindful Living: Quiet the mind and be more present in everyday life by pausing and playing
There’s no better adventure than one that gives you – and your group – joy and connection! The Adventure Project can host a custom playshop for your retreat, your summer camp, your after school program, your women’s group, your organization! Whatever your group and your event’s purpose, The Adventure Project can create a playshop that gets people connecting, playing and discovering.
Be a kid again at the Recess for Grown-Ups Meet Up Group where you can play, engage, create, explore and pretend because it’s not just kids that benefit from play. You’ll enjoy the art of play via improvisation, laughter yoga and mindfulness exercises. Check your devices at the door in order to authentically, joyfully and intentionally interact with those around you using the one thing that brings us all together – laughter! It’s a mini-adventure where cooperative, unscripted play takes over the playground.
- My Journey to a Life of Adventure: How Chief Adventure Officer, Amy Angelilli, said “yes” to her own adventure
- How to Design a Life of Adventure: Simple ways for the Every Person to create a life of adventure
- Forget the Script – Embracing the Improvisational Art of Travel: How to practice mindfulness, flexibility and spontaneity to create a deeper, richer and more authentic travel experience