1st Inaugural Playscape Retreat
We Create the Experiences.
You Say, “Yes!”
Together We Create the Memories.
Sunday, March 4 – Saturday, March 10, 2018
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
This small group “playcation” is built for you to disconnect from devices, dive into an adventure and connect to yourself and other like minded people while in the comfort of an eco-retreat designed to bring you back to the natural environment.
Casa Andalucía, located on the Pacific coast of Nicaragua, is for those seeking the ultimate immersion experience into the serene, sensory world of Central America. Casa Andalucía offers a rare Nicaraguan experience that showcases the magnificent landscape of San Juan Del Sur, while being a stone’s throw away (a ten minute walk!) from all the action. Casa Andalucía blends seamlessly with the natural surroundings, flowing beautifully from the hill overlooking San Juan Del Sur and the crescent-shaped bay.
If a week of tradional yoga, laughter yoga, improv inspired play, jungle exploration, organic food, eco tree houses, and enjoying a close connection with new friends sounds like your kind of adventure, reserve your spot now …
– 7 days and 6 nights at the boutique B&B Casa Andalucía (Eco-lodge accommodations)
– 3 locally sourced meals every day
– Shuttles to and from airport (If arrive/leave during pickup timeframe)
– Daily yoga and laughter yoga sessions
– Playshops, group activities, tribe gatherings, local adventures
– Group sunset sailing excursion to Costa Blanca’s private beach
– Group night expedition
– Cross cultural playshop with retreat attendees and locals
– Limitless relaxation by the infinity pool, in the hammocks, on the beach
What’s NOT Included?
– Airfare to / from departing country and to / from the Augusto C. Sandino International Airport in Managua, Nicaragua (2.5 hours from Casa Andalucía)
– Airport fees in Nicaragua or your departing country
– Optional Excursions: Zip-lining, horseback riding, surfing lessons, snorkeling, fishing
– Optional Spa Treatments: Massages, facials, mani/pedis, shamanic healing
– Travel insurance – We recommend World Nomads
What People Say About Gary & Amy’s Playshops:
“Thank you for hosting this meetup! I had so many memorable moments at World Domination Summit and your meetup was truly one of the top. As adults we can get caught up in the rat race and taking ourselves too seriously. One of my favorite quotes is “life is too import to be taken so seriously”. Love what you bring into this world as we need more of it. Wish you both endless laughter and success in your pursuits. Hope we can stay connected – All the best!!”
– Ebony Cauley, Apollo Beach, Florida
“I had a wonderful time at my first ever improv session! It brought my inner creative and confident child to live (and to the stage too!). I don’t think I would have delivered my story on stage the same way, if I had not attended your meetup! (Really!). So, thank you!”
– Naser Al Sughaiyer, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Pricing: Starting at approximately $200/night
Early bird prices end on Dec 4, 2017
Early Bird: $1,350
Need a payment plan? We got your back!
Put a $200 non-refundable deposit down to secure your spot and you can pay the rest in two easy payments.
Dec 4 $200 Deposit Due
Jan 4 Second Deposit
Feb 4 Final Payment
The first Beach*Prov – a seaside improv weekend for women – was held in St. Augustine, Florida. An intimate group of women played, learned, explored and connected during a playcation retreat that enabled them to say, “yes” to possibilities on and off the stage.
Stay tuned for future dates!